News

Iran denies missile attack on UAE

Iran has denied claims that it carried out a missile attack on the United Arab Emirates, UAE, on Tuesday evening. The claims are “completely unfounded,” said Foreign Ministry spokesman Ismail Baghai, according to the state-run news agency IRNA. The UAE Defence Ministry said two ballistic missiles fired from Iran towards the country had been intercepted. […]

The post Iran denies missile attack on UAE appeared first on Daily Nigerian.

Related Articles

Back to top button